CC Industries acquires Trail King
| October 11, 2010 |
CC Industries Inc. has completed its acquisition of Trail King Industries Inc., a manufacturer of open deck and material hauling trailers.
Trail King, with operations in Mitchell, S.D., and West Fargo, N.D., will operate as a stand-alone entity and continue to provide dealers and customers preferred solutions for the heavy-haul transportation market.
Carol Lowe will continue in her role as the company’s president.
From our partners
JLG will soon welcome customers and JLG equipment owners to its expanded…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: