Cat to hold its first New Mexico-based auction
| April 06, 2011 |
Cat Auction Services will hold an unreserved public auction on April 20 in Bernalillo, New Mexico. This marks the company’s first New Mexico-based auction, but it will be the third auction in partnership with Wagner Equipment.
The auction will feature equipment from Sam Sisneros Operations, Felix Chavez and Sons Construction, Aztec Excavation and surplus equipment from Wagner Equipment. The New Mexico event is expected to draw bidders from across the United States and around the world.
Interested buyers are invited to view the entire equipment list and detailed TA-1 level inspection reports online prior to the event at catauctions.com. Real-time online bidding will be available on the day of the auction through the company’s website.
The auction will begin at 9 a.m. at 350 North Frontage Road. Visit catauctions.com for more information.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: