Bobcat to add Doosan Tier 4 engine to lineup in 2014
| October 16, 2012 |
The engine was developed through a collaboration between Bobcat, Doosan and several engine design firms including Ricardo, FEV. The Doosan-built engine is a non-diesel particulate filter (non-DPF) engine.
“With these additional engines, Bobcat will be a market leader in non-DPF Tier 4 technology,” said Bobcat president Rich Goldsbury in a statment. “Our customers and dealers prefer it, and it minimizes long-term Tier 4 parts and maintenance expenses.”
Bobcat says you can expect to see the new Tier 4 Doosan engine sometime in early 2014. The company says more information on its Tier 4-compliant machines will be released over the next 18 months.
More From: Maintenance
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you