Bobcat offers replacement rubber track patterns
| June 10, 2011 |
The new EarthForce by Bobcat H-pattern rubber tracks are a multiple-application choice for compact track loaders. The innovative H-pattern lug design features a pyramid structure for even weight distribution and wear, along with a specially designed feature that helps to prevent lug cracking damage to the track body. The tracks also feature patented continuous cable belting, forged heat-treated steel links and proprietary rubber compounds containing multiple rubber layers for dynamic track functions.
Like the H-pattern track, the line of EarthForce compact excavator rubber tracks also features the patented continuous belting technology, forged and heat-treated steel links and proprietary rubber compounds. The tread design of each size is matched to the equipment application. The short-pitch technology of the EarthForce compact excavator tracks reduces vibration and helps extend sprocket life.
The multi-application, multi-season track is now available as a replacement track option for Bobcat mini track loaders. The double offset tread pattern contains the growth of cuts and cracks and protects the track body from damage. The unique tread pattern also provides superior traction in snow.
For more information, visit bobcat.com/rubbertracks.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: