ARTBA accepts nominations for 2010 Globe Awards
| March 31, 2010 |
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association‘s Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) is now accepting nominations for the 2010 Globe Awards. The annual competition honors private sector firms and public sector transportation agencies who work to preserve or enhance the natural environment in planning and constructing transportation projects.
Surface transportation projects completed in the last two years and organizations who show environmentally responsible manufacturing, production, resource extraction or other processes within the last two years are eligible for the awards.
Awards will be given in two categories: project awards and process awards. Entries must be received at the ARTBA-TDF by April 2. Visit the organization’s website for more information.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...