Allen Engineering receives governor’s Award for Excellence in Global Trade
| May 19, 2011 |
Allen Engineering Corporation (AEC) was one of four Arkansas companies honored recently for leading the way in international business and exporting throughout the world. Arkansas Governor Mike Beebe presented AEC with the Governor’s Award for Excellence in Global Trade during an awards luncheon at the Governor’s Mansion on May 12, 2011.
Judging criteria was based on factors such as most recent percentage of export sales to total sales, growth of export sales over the past three years, the company’s goals and commitments internationally and the number of jobs saved or created due to the company’s export performance if applicable.
They were recognized for their aggressive pursuit of global opportunities through innovative tactics to capture market share, such as listening to the market and educating them on what it takes to produce high quality concrete floors. This approach has kept AEC focused on local markets needs and attitudes, which has given them critical competitive advantages in more than 30 international markets.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...