Allen Engineering names sales team
| October 08, 2010 |
Jay Allen, president of Allen Engineering, appointed Meridian Pacific sales associates to represent the Allen Engineering product line in the Southwest.
Meridian Pacific is an independent sales representative agency made up of a team of equipment salesmen. For the Allen Equipment line, the sale representatives will be as follows:
Ryan Yocum will be covering Arizona, Utah and Clarke Co. (Las Vegas), Nevada. Ryan is based in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
Chris Watson will be covering Northern California (from Fresno North) and the rest of Nevada outside of Las Vegas. Chris is based in Sacramento, California.
Donny Valentine will be covering Southern California (South of Fresno). Donny is based outside San Diego, California.
Visit the Allen Engineering Web site at www.alleneng.com to see contact information for Ryan, Chris and Donny.
From our partners
This is part two of a three-part series on the importance of clean oil. Read part one here. Take…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...