Allen Engineering gains Miller Power Buggy line
| February 22, 2011 |
Allen Engineering Contractor acquired the Miller Power Buggy line. AEC began manufacturing the B-16 and B-21 power buggies in its factory in Paragould, Arkansas, in mid-January. The Miller Power Buggy brand will join the Allen Concrete Equipment and Allen Concrete Pavers brand.
For more information, visit alleneng.com/go/millerpowerbuggies.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: