Allen Engineering gains Miller Power Buggy line
| February 22, 2011 |
Allen Engineering Contractor acquired the Miller Power Buggy line. AEC began manufacturing the B-16 and B-21 power buggies in its factory in Paragould, Arkansas, in mid-January. The Miller Power Buggy brand will join the Allen Concrete Equipment and Allen Concrete Pavers brand.
For more information, visit alleneng.com/go/millerpowerbuggies.
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...