AEM recognizes ‘Milestone Members’
| November 16, 2011 |
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has recognized eight member companies as having achieved “Milestone Member” status with the organization.
This status is for member companies who have supported the industry through 25 or more years of continuous participation in AEM and its activities.
- The newest 100-year member company is DeLaval Inc. of Kansas City, Missouri.
- The newest 50-year member company is Ziegenbein Associates of Oakdale, Minnesota.
In addition, six companies achieved 25-year membership status:
- Baum Publications, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Coneqtec/Universal, Wichita, Kansas
- Krone North America, Memphis, Tennessee
- Lowe Manufacturing, Viola, Wisconsin
- Melfred Borzall, Santa Maria, California
- Stone Construction Equipment, Honeoye, New York
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: