AEM kicked off Webinar series on Sept. 30
| October 05, 2010 |
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has set the schedule for a new series of seven educational Webinars covering the economy, regulatory changes, healthcare reform, safety and exhibition marketing.
The AEM Webinars run 1 to 1-1/2 hours, with the series having kicked off on Sept. 30. Webinars can be viewed live or as a recorded Webcast after the event. Quantity discounts are available, and AEM members also receive Webinar discounts.
For details and to register, go online to the e-learning education section of the AEM Website at http://www.aem.org
The schedule is as follows:
- September 30, 2010 – New Crane & Derrick Rule Changes: Highlights of Changes to OSHA Crane Rules/New OSHA Crane Standard
- October 14, 2010 – Field Campaigns/Recalls (AEM Members Only)
- October 19, 2010 – Economics of the Industry
- November 10, 2010 – Design for Fire Prevention
- December 7, 2010 – Operator Manuals & Communication Overview
- December 9, 2010 – Healthcare Reform Implementation: A Business Owner’s Guide
- February 17, 2011 – Maximizing Your Trade Show Leads: Harvesting the Full Value of Exhibition Marketing
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let…