ACPA names Dan C. Keys 2011 Hartmann-Hirschman-Egan Award recipient
| December 19, 2011 |
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) proudly presented the 2011 Hartmann-Hirschman-Egan Award to Dan C. Keys (retired), president of Berns Construction Co., Indianapolis, Ind.
The award recognizes Keys for the “indelible positive marks he has left on the concrete pavement industry in both the state of Indiana and across the nation.” The award cites his role as both a founder of the Indiana Chapter – ACPA, and as chairman of the American Concrete Pavement Association, including leadership in chartering the National Concrete Pavement Technology Center in 2005.
Keys is the 43rd recipient of the Hartmann-Hirschman-Egan Award since the inception of the award in 1968.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...