2010 ARTBA P3 in Transportation Conference announces full program
Equipment World Staff
| June 09, 2010 |
|For 21 years, the American Road and Transportation Builders Association has held the premier conference on P3s. This year’s conference (full program below) will feature two educational tracks over two days that will explore the role that P3s play in our nation’s transportation infrastructure development and the world.|
|For more information, visit www.artbap3.org or contact P3 Division Managing Director Hank Webster at 202.289.4434.|
|The full program is as follows:|
|Thursday, July 22
Friday, July 23
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: