Equipment World’s Contractor of the Year program, sponsored by Caterpillar, has named the following contractors as its 2009 finalists:
- Don Macintosh, A.L. Macintosh Co., Pico Rivera, CA
- Dwayne F. Bell, Adam C. Lasarsky & David S. Sherrill, Bell Construction, Statesville, NC
- Bob and Jeff Ebersole, Ebersole Excavating, Hershey, PA
- Bradford T. Clubb, Flyway Excavating, Lititz, PA
- James & Nancy Henning, Henning Construction, McDaniels, KY
- Larry Davis, L. E. Davis Construction, Harrison, AR
- Myron Mullett, Mullett’s Excavating, Westcliffe, CO
- William Pierce, Pierce & Associates Builders, Helena, MT
- Harry Covely Jr., Pioneer Pipe Contractors, Pitman, NJ
- Walter Svoboda, Svoboda Excavating, Jackson, MN
- John Cederlund, Team Reil, Union, IL
- Tom Brunton, Tom Brunton Masonry, Maryville, TN
Now in its ninth year, the Contractor of the Year contest is designed to honor contractors who have annual revenues of between $1 million and $10 million and who have shown excellent management practices, consistent growth and community and industry involvement.
For more information on the Contractor of the Year program, visit www.equipmentworld.com/coy.