Holt Cat names Paul Hensley VP, CFO
| April 28, 2010 |
Holt Cat, the Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and Northeast Texas, recently named Paul Hensley to the role of vice president, chief financial officer.
Hensley has held the position of Controller with Holt Cat for nine years and has more than 23 years of accounting and finance experience in a variety of industries.
Hensley earned a bachelor of science degree in Business Administration from Trinity University in San Antonio and is a certified public accountant licensed in the state of Texas.
In his new position, Hensley will be responsible for managing all aspects of the organization’s financial activities including the financial reporting, financial marketing and services, accounting, payroll and internal audit functions.
From our partners
Caterpillar believes in the importance of safety and we want our customers to arrive safely home. Everyone. Every day. This…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...