Schwarze Industries has launched a new sweeper truck with its SuperVac Vortex, based on the design of the SuperVac Gale Force and SuperVac Updraft machines.
“The new enhanced SuperVac Vortex is a perfect blend of functionality and affordability and continues our commitment to the customer to innovate and advance our products,” says Jim Adair, director of product management.
The SuperVac Vortex offers the Isuzu NPR Gas chassis, a 109-inch wheelbase and a 31 hp Kohler liquid cooled fuel injected engine.
Other features include:
- Dump height of 77-inches
- Heavy chain intake baffle, which slows debris as it enters the hopper
- 4.8 cubic yard hopper
- C12 stainless steel hopper standard
- Separate dump and screen cleanout doors
- Screen cleanout door fitted with a lever to open and prop door from the ground level
- Hydraulic cylinders on the dump door sequenced to open before hopper lift
- Adjustable dump door hinges
- Built-in dual rear hopper strobe lights
- Optional shroud with sound attenuating foam inner liner
- 159-gallon water capacity; 93 gallon standard, with a 66 gallon option
Schwarze says the SuperVac Vortex began shipping this month.