MicroLogic helps its customers stay connected to their construction equipment anywhere in the world.
MicroLogic™s iSite CELogic 6000 solution is an integrated monitoring and tracking system specifically designed for construction equipment. iSite utilizes state-of-the-art satellite data communications, GPS positioning and Internet technologies in transmitting key data metrics from your equipment to your computer. This system assists managers in maximizing equipment utilization and workforce productivity, monitoring equipment health by optimizing maintenance cycles and extending equipment life. CELogic 6000 will therefore increase equipment resale value and improve overall satisfaction with your equipment.
MicroLogic markets its products to rental companies, contractors, service providers and equipment dealers / distributors.
Product Features & Capabilities
- Daily Engine Run Hours
- Auxiliary Engine Run Hours (option)
- GPS Location
- Geographical Fences
- Time Fences
- Start/Stop Notification: Engine or Auxiliary (option)
- Equipment Battery Disconnect Alarm
- Equipment Low Battery Voltage Notifications
- Remote Starter Disable/Enable (option)
- Master Cutoff capable
- On-demand and/or scheduled activity reports
- Back Office application integration
- Life-to-Date equipment run hour, location, and operational history
- Data exports to spreadsheets
- User Software: unlimited number of user access
Network / Coverage
- 100 % satellite communications
- Worldwide coverage
- Housing: aluminum, rubber and plastic
- Dimensions: 9.5 long x 6.5 wide x 3.75 high
- Operating Temp: -40° C to +60° C
- Internal battery backup
- Installable by customer or MicroLogic (installation training available)
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at MicroLogic, Inc.
Phone: (508) 621-1000 or Email: info@Micrologic.com.