ZamRay.com makes agreement with ASA
| April 06, 2011 |
ZamRay.com made a nationwide agreement with the American Subcontractors Association to provide ASA members access to ZamRay’s online construction toolkit through their respective local ASA chapters. Each participating ASA chapter will receive financial benefits from each member that signs up and uses the ZamRay.com service. ZamRay.com will also deliver up to four points for LEED certification, allowing ASA members using the site to help projects achieve LEED success.
ZamRay.com, which began in January, will allow members to place their surplus inventory into a construction-only, online and proprietary classified advertising marketplace. This will open up the surplus materials to thousands of prospective buyers across the United States. Buyers can search by material type, geography or price.
The sites’ services include buying/selling new and used construction materials, supplies, equipment and vehicles. Members can also post/view jobs and resumes, gain access to construction industry news and use the nationwide service directory to promote their companies.
“We are like the Craigslist or Facebook of the construction industry,” says Kurt Fisher, managing director of ZamRay. The site currently has about 25,000 listings.
First time incentives provide ads as buy one, get four ads free. After the initial ads, placements are $24.99 for 90, and ASA members get an additional 15 percent off all ads as part of the agreement. For more information, visit zamray.com.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...