Yokohama VP/COO to retire in June
| April 08, 2010 |
Yokohama Tire Corporation’s vice president and chief operating officer Jim MacMaster will retire June 30 after 39 years in the tire industry. MacMaster joined Yokohama in 1981 and says one of his proudest moments at the company was the acquisition and expansion of the Salem, Virginia, facility. During his time at Yokohama, MacMaster brought the company from $30 million a year to $1 billion a year.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: