Yokohama Tire to adjust prices on commercial tires
| March 07, 2011 |
Yokohama Tire will implement a price increase of an average of 8 percent on all of its light and medium commercial truck tires in the United States, effective April 1.
There will also be in-line adjustments, which will be announced at a later date. The rising cost of raw materials is the primary reason for the price increase, the company says.
Yokohama Tire is the North American manufacturing and marketing arm of Tokyo, Japan-based The Yokohama Rubber Company, a tire manufacturing and sales company. For more information, visit yokohamatire.com.
From our partners
When conducting preventative maintenance on your electric motor, there are a number…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: