Yokohama Tire signs racing deal
| October 05, 2010 |
Celebrating its 40th anniversary in the United States, Yokohama Tire is the North American manufacturing and marketing arm of Tokyo, Japan-based The Yokohama Rubber, a global manufacturing and sales company of premium tires.
The company’s product line includes the dB Super E-spec – the world’s first tire to use orange oil to reduce petroleum – as well as tires for high-performance, light truck, passenger car, commercial truck and bus and off-the-road mining and construction applications.
For more information on Yokohama, visit www.yokohamatire.com.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: