Yokohama Tire signs racing deal
| October 05, 2010 |
Celebrating its 40th anniversary in the United States, Yokohama Tire is the North American manufacturing and marketing arm of Tokyo, Japan-based The Yokohama Rubber, a global manufacturing and sales company of premium tires.
The company’s product line includes the dB Super E-spec – the world’s first tire to use orange oil to reduce petroleum – as well as tires for high-performance, light truck, passenger car, commercial truck and bus and off-the-road mining and construction applications.
For more information on Yokohama, visit www.yokohamatire.com.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...