Yokahama Tire increasing commercial truck tire prices by 8 percent
| January 03, 2012 |
Yokohama Tire will implement a price increase of up to 8 percent on all of its commercial truck tires in the United States, effective February 1. There will also be in-line adjustments, which Yokohama Tire will announce at a later date.
“Manufacturing and logistics costs associated with commercial products, unfortunately, have continued to be at high levels,” said Rick Phillips, Yokohama director of Commercial Sales. “These, along with domestic and global economic pressures, have made initiating the price increase unavoidable.”
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...