Yes, he built it himself
| October 18, 2012 |
|October 18, 2012|
So Scheckel, whose company has been rebuilding and reselling construction and mining equipment for 16 years, is hauling a custom-painted dozer across the county this fall to show his support of the Romney-Ryan team. According to Scheckel’s flyer:
“This message is for the army of individuals all across America, these are the people not looking for an easy way out, not looking for government entitlements, handouts or bailouts.”
Scheckel isn’t accepting donations. One of his employees and a retired friend volunteered to drive and sleep in a rented van for a month as they carry the bulldozer to Washington D.C. He is, however, selling T-shirts to commemorate the effort. For information on those and more about the effort got to his website here, or email RomneyRyanDozer@jjscheckel.com.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Business
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you