Wright Tool introduced its new tool test program that challenges contractors to test Wright Tool’s United States-made tools for safety, professional quality and the highest value for the price.
The tool test program allows contractors to request up to eight different Wright Tool products through the online site and use them for 30 days from the date of delivery. The tools are delivered on site to the contractor by a local Wright Tool representative.
The following products are available for testing:
- 7-piece combination wrench set, 3/8- to 3/4 inches, 12 point
- 1-5/8-inch combination wrench, 12 point
- 1/2-inch drive, 10 1/2 inch long ratchet, knurled grip
- 1-1/4-inch structural wrench, offset head, black
- 5/8-inch to 1/2-inch drive, 6 point standard impact socket
- 5/8-inch to 1/2-inch drive, 12 point standard socket
- 9/16-inch to 1/2-inch drive, 12 point standard socket
- 1/2-inch drive WrightGrip™ SB scaffold ratchet
Wright Tool manufactures a complete line of more than 4,000 professional-grade hand tools for the industrial, contractor and MRO markets.