Wright Tool and SMS Equipment form partnership
| January 28, 2012 |
Wright Tool and SMS Equipment have formed a partnership in order to expand the benefits of both companies.
The partnership will allow SMS Equipment’s maintenance and assembly needs to be met. In this partnership, Wright Tool will function as SMS Equipment’s preferred hand tool supplier for internal use, and the two companies will align their sales relationship so SMS Equipment is able to offer its customers Wright Tool products. In addition, Wright Tool can create customized sets for SMS Equipment’s mechanics.
“The values of both companies align and we’ll both benefit,” said Ty Smith, director of business development for Wright Tool.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...