World of Asphalt advance registration extended
| February 27, 2013 |
Advance registration has been extended through March 1 for the upcoming World of Asphalt and AGG1 expositions.Registering in advance to attend the shows saves 40 percent off the onsite fee (includes admission to both shows), and attendees can also save money by registering in advance for the shows’ extensive educational programming. Details are online at www.worldofasphalt.com and www.agg1.org. Registrations will still be accepted online after March 1 and onsite, at the standard onsite registration fees.Shows are March 18-21 in San Antontio, Texas.
Show organizers say the advance registration numbers continue to track upward. The show floor is record size. A record number of more than 100 new products are featured in the shows’ New Products & Technologies program. Education session tickets reserved have increased 50 percent compared to 2012. “Attendees will find a broader range of the latest products for improved efficiencies, as well as expert education and high-quality networking and conversation on industry issues and challenges,” stated Show Manager Rich Prausa.
World of Asphalt, and the co-located AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo, will feature the following for the 2013 show in San Antonio, Texas:
- The exhibit show floor will feature leading manufacturers and service providers, showcasing their newest products and technologies aimed at the aggregates, asphalt, pavement maintenance and traffic safety industry sectors.
- Attendance from all facets of the asphalt and aggregates industries, including:
- Pavement Maintenance Contractors
- Asphalt and Aggregate Producers
- Fleet Managers
- Highway Contractors
- Traffic Safety Professionals
- Plant Operators
- Public Officials
- Expert-led education sessions for the shows’ signature learning programs:
- AGG1 Academy
- National Asphalt Pavement Association’s Environment, Health & Safety Conference
- People, Plants and Paving Training Program