Worksaver: Clamp-on snow blades install easily
| November 05, 2011 |
Worksaver Inc.‘s new clamp-on snow blades are ideal for compact tractors with non-quick-attach buckets. These clamp-on snow blades are designed to install easily and to remove with a chain and turnbuckle system. The attaching frame easily slides over the bucket cutting edge and the frame extends under the bucket bottom for complete support of the system.
This snow blade features 3/8- by 6-inch cutting edge of 1044 steel and the ability to angle right or left. The clamp-on snow blade is available in 5- and 6-foot models.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Better Roads
- 2014 Bridge Inventory Online Exclusive: How the 2014 numbers compare to 2013 numbers
- Iowa’s Jesup Bridge: From...
- Is highway infrastructure better than we...
- Climbing Techniques for Bridge Inspection
- SPRAT: Safe Practices for Rope Access Work
- Illinois Tollway, University of Illinois study future bridge design, construction