Work Truck Show opens registration
| October 24, 2010 |
Online registration and housing are open for The Work Truck Show 2011, scheduled March 8 through 10, at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana. Educational sessions begin on March 7. North America’s largest work truck event features 500,000 square feet of Class 1-8 vocational trucks and equipment and more than 40 intensive educational sessions.
The Green Truck Summit, scheduled March 7 through 8, will be in conjunction with The Work Truck Show. The Summit is the industry’s leading educational forum on how the “green” revolution impacts vocational trucks, featuring expert insight and knowledge on the latest clean fuels initiatives. For more information on The Work Truck Show and the Green Truck Summit, visit NTEA.com or call 1-800-441-NTEA (6832).
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...