Woodco Machinery acquires certain assets from Volvo Construction Equipment & Services
| May 17, 2011 |
Volvo Construction Equipment dealer Woodco Machinery (Woodco) has acquired certain assets from the Volvo Construction Equipment & Services (VCES) Southborough, Massachusetts location.
Woodco has now added Volvo compaction, paving and milling products to its existing portfolio, which includes wheel loaders, excavators, articulated haulers, motor graders, compact wheel loaders and excavators, skid steer and backhoe loaders.
The purchase was announced by Bob Benard, president of Woodco Machinery, Inc. “The transition of these products from the Southborough VCES store to our dealership will be seamless and uninterrupted,” said Bob Benard. “We welcome customers of the Southborough VCES branch to our dealership, where they will receive the very best of service, product, and support that Volvo Construction Equipment and Woodco have to offer”.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...