Wisconsin Kenworth opens dealership in La Crosse
| February 17, 2012 |
Wisconsin Kenworth has opened a full-service operation in La Crosse. The 15,200 square-foot dealership is located on more than 4.5 acres at 3090 Berlin Drive, near the intersection of Highway 16 and U.S. Interstate 90, off Exit 5 on I-90.
The dealership features 12 service bays, one of which is dedicated to providing Kenworth PremierCare preventive maintenance services, as well as a 5,100 square-foot parts department, a parts delivery service and a drivers’ lounge.
“Customers who run trucks between Milwaukee or Chicago and Minneapolis-St.Paul will now have an easily accessible location to get parts and service in West Central Wisconsin,” said Dan Gebben, regional vice president of CSM Companies, a company which operates five other Wisconsin Kenworth dealership locations in Green Bay, Menomonie, Milwaukee, Mosinee, and Windsor, and Michigan Kenworth locations in Gaylord and Grand Rapids. “Local truck fleets and operators won’t have to drive 150 miles further east to our dealership in Madison.”
The La Crosse dealership is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to noon on Saturdays. The branch manager is Danny L. Claussen, the parts manager is Scott Tiedeman, and the service manager is Adam Degenhardt.
To contact this dealership, call 608-781-5360.
From our partners
When you’re enjoying a busy work schedule with jobs lined up for several months, it’s likely you are focused on…
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...