Whayne Supply promotes employees
| December 11, 2010 |
When Whayne Supply’s vice president for Western operations – Steve Baylor – retired, he caused a chain reaction of promotions in the company.
Richard Scott, who has 20 years of management experience with Whayne, was promoted to vice president.
Ted Vitalis, who has 15 years of experience with the company, took Scott’s previous position as sales and marketing manager.
Mark Pullen, with 13 years of experience with Whayne, filled Vitalis position as core products and sales support manager.
Jim Whitis, who joined Whayne’s staff 18 years ago as Louisville branch’s office sales representative, was promoted to Pullen’s position of regional sales manager for the Louisville and Bowling Green branches.
Whayne Supply is a dealer for lines of construction, industrial, mining, paving and agricultural equipment.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...