Whayne Supply delivers 5,000th rebuilt Cat
| December 24, 2010 |
The Cat 980G wheel loader was built to new machine specifications in Whayne’s Louisville, Kentucky, shop, where the ceremony was held on Dec. 16.
Last year, Cat dealers completed 500 total-machine rebuilds, which on average cost each owner 40 to 50 percent less than buying a comparable new machine.
During the past 25 years, Whayne has rebuilt 33 different models – the most common being large dozers, wheel loaders and trucks.
A detailed list of machines qualifying for the CCR and Cat Power Train Certified Rebuild Programs is available on the Caterpillar website.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...