Wanted: Nominations for crime-fighting award
| October 19, 2010 |
Nominations are being accepted for the American Rental Association Insurance/ National Equipment Register Theft Award, an honor given to an individual who has helped the equipment rental industry fight equipment theft.
The sixth annual ARA Insurance/NER Award will be presented during a special ceremony at The Rental Show, ARA’s annual convention and trade show in Las Vegas from Feb. 27 to March 2.
The recipient will be afforded VIP guest status at The Rental Show, including round-trip travel and accommodations, and a commemorative plaque. In addition, a $1,000 grant will be awarded to the recipient’s department to aid in equipment-theft investigations.
Nominations may be submitted by Nov. 1, to Alysia Ryan at ARA by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax at 309-764-1533 or by mail to ARA, 1900 19th St., Moline, IL 61265, or they can be sent to Stacy Kaufman at NER by e-mail at email@example.com.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...