Wacker Neuson to host trowel challenge
| November 02, 2010 |
The fastest finisher will win a customized Wacker Neuson CRT 48-35VX ride-on trowel powered by a special Vanguard Big Block V-twin engine.
Held in Wacker Neuson’s outdoor exhibit, No. O30247 silver lot, the ride-on challenge tests the operator’s entire range of skills as the participant maneuvers around an obstacle course that weaves throughout a 2,400-square-foot slab.
Preliminary trowel challenge competitions will be held during show hourse on Jan. 18 throught Jan. 20. The top 10 times from the preliminaries will advance to the finals at 3 p.m. on Jan. 21. All registered World of Concrete contractor attendees are eligible to compete on a first-come, first-serve basis.
For more information, visit trowelchallenge.com.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...