W.S. Tyler names MPS Aggregate Systems full-service dealer
| July 12, 2011 |
St. Catharines, Ontario-based W.S. Tyler has named MPS Aggregate Systems as its new full-service aggregate equipment dealer in Texas. MPS will offer W.S. Tyler’s customized screens, particle analysis technology and washing equipment.
W.S. Tyler will travel as needed with the dealer to customer locations and determine long-term, application-specific solutions. As a full-service dealer, MPS also provides the following comprehensive service capabilities: $1 million+ in parts inventory, eight on-site service technicians and web-based service interactivity.
From our partners
People often ask us why they can’t use hydraulic oil in their off-highway equipment. They’re interested in saving money, and…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...