Voting when you or your crew are far from home
| October 22, 2012 |
Thanks to the Internet, its easier than ever to cast an absentee ballot in this year’s presidential elections. If you’re the boss or the manager of a team that won’t be home in time for election (November 6), you owe it to your crew to tell them about these resources, give them the time and encourage them to vote.
Our sister publication Overdrive has created this guide to online and absentee voting. Give it a read through and then schedule some tailgate time with your crew to talk about it. You also might want to share this Vote For Jobs video from the Association of Equipment Distributors…unless of course you like the direction the country’s heading in and only hope to pay more taxes for an increasingly disfunctional government and more insane and burdensome regulations and debt.
More From: Equipment
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you