Volvo Trucks promotes Ron Hubers to president of North American sales and marketing
| December 19, 2011 |
Volvo Trucks on Dec. 19 named Ron Huibers as president of North American sales and marketing, effective Jan. 1, 2012.
In this role, Huibers will be responsible for all of the company’s commercial activities in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Huibers has been with the Volvo Group for more than 15 years, and served most recently as senior vice president of sales and marketing for Volvo Trucks in North America. He will continue to be based at the company’s headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
Huibers will continue to report to Dennis Slagle, who as part of a recently announced reorganization has been promoted to Volvo Group executive vice president for Trucks Sales & Marketing Americas. In this position, Slagle will oversee the commercial activities of all the Volvo Group’s truck brands in North and South America.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...