Volvo sales surge in 2011
| January 20, 2012 |
Volvo Trucks in 2011 recorded the North American heavy-duty truck industry’s largest market share gain of the year, based on retail sales data compiled by WardsAuto Group.
Volvo also hit a company record market share of 12.1 percent of the combined United States and Canadian retail market, and reached record penetration levels for its engines and I-Shift automated manual transmission.
Volvo Trucks’ retail market share in the U.S. jumped nearly three points and retail sales nearly doubled over 2010. For the combined U.S. and Canadian market, the company’s 12.1 perce
From our partners
“Some equipment managers are breathing easy about their rate of diesel consumption after equipping engines with a new fuel catalyst.” …
More From: Better Roads News
- The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future – downloadable PDF
- NTEA releases ‘2013 Fleet Purchasing Outlook’
- ‘Gridlock’ – a video from ARTBA on fixing the Highway Trust Fund
- Monthly Motor Fuel Report shows -0.2 percent change
- Illinois Tollways investing $922 million...
- Report: Motor fuel tax change of -0.2% nationwide