Volvo Road Institute announces 2010-2011 schedule
| July 26, 2010 |
Volvo Construction Equipment announced its 2010 – 2011 schedule for Volvo Road Institute. Course curriculum ranges from two- to five-day sessions beginning in September and continuing through June 2011. Courses will be held at the company’s two training facilities in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, and Phoenix, Arizona.
The curriculum is designed for operators and crew personnel as well as state department of transportation officials and asphalt production professionals. Class size is limited, and tuition is $750 per student per course.
For more information on the Volvo Road Institute and to register for classes visit the institute’s website.
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...