Volvo Rents raises money for troops, their families
| December 15, 2010 |
Volvo Rents partnered with Independent Electrical Contractors to support Folds of Honor, a scholarship fund providing post-secondary educational scholarships for injured and deceased military veterans and their families.
Through the Color for a Cause initiative, participating Volvo Rents stores painted a piece of equipment the colors of the American flag. These stores will donate a portion of their rental proceeds for that machine to the Folds of Honor Foundation.
The Folds of Honor Foundation has collected millions of dollars to support the post-secondary educational needs of spouses and children of service members disabled or killed as a result of their military service.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...