Volvo Rents raises money for troops, their families
| December 15, 2010 |
Volvo Rents partnered with Independent Electrical Contractors to support Folds of Honor, a scholarship fund providing post-secondary educational scholarships for injured and deceased military veterans and their families.
Through the Color for a Cause initiative, participating Volvo Rents stores painted a piece of equipment the colors of the American flag. These stores will donate a portion of their rental proceeds for that machine to the Folds of Honor Foundation.
The Folds of Honor Foundation has collected millions of dollars to support the post-secondary educational needs of spouses and children of service members disabled or killed as a result of their military service.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: