Volvo Rents names VP of sales, marketing
| November 23, 2011 |
Volvo Rents, a provider of small- to medium-sized construction equipment, appointed Matt Tavianini as vice president of sales and marketing.
Tavianini will implement formal programs, systems and processes to integrate the company’s sales and marketing functions.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...