Volvo Rents launches free iPhone app
| August 05, 2010 |
Volvo Rents launched a free iPhone application for customers, vendors, salespeople and franchises to easily access product information and franchise data.
Customers can access rental equipment information including equipment make, model number and specifications. Franchise owners can login and access data directly from their Rental Management System and open equipment brochures and data in the field, eliminating the need to carry a laptop and product information on the job.
The app includes a GPS store finder that locates the five closest Volvo Rents stores and offers downloadable equipment brochures and an RSS feed highlighting industry news.
iPhone users can download the free Volvo Rents app from the iTunes app store.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...