Volvo Rents expands in Texas
| June 04, 2012 |
Volvo Rents has acquired Camrus Development, a single-location construction equipment rental company based in Bryan, Texas, and previously owned by Volvo Rents franchisee Martin Walker.
With this acquisition, Volvo Rents now has 11 locations in Texas.
In addition to Volvo compact equipment, the rental centers carries equipment and tools for the construction, commercial, industrial and homeowner markets. The focus is on daily, weekly and monthly rentals.
While the Bryan store hours will remain Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 24-hour service is available every day of the week.
For more information about the Volvo Rents in Bryan, visit volvorents.com/bryan.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...