Volvo Rents expands in South Carolina
| February 27, 2012 |
Volvo Rents has acquired Palmetto Equipment Sales and Rentals, a two-location construction equipment rental company with stores in Ladson and Ridgeland, South Carolina. The acquisition brings Volvo Rent’s presence to six total rental centers in the state.
Casey Brabham, co-founder of Palmetto Equipment Sales and Rentals, will remain manager of both locations. Co-Founder James Miller, Jr. will continue to serve as a sales manager.
In addition to Volvo Rents’ line of Volvo compact equipment, the rental center carries equipment and tools for the construction, commercial, industrial and homeowner markets, with a focus is on daily, weekly and monthly rentals.
Store hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The company offers 24-hour service every day.
For more information, visit volvorents.com.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: