Volvo Rents expands in South Carolina
| February 27, 2012 |
Volvo Rents has acquired Palmetto Equipment Sales and Rentals, a two-location construction equipment rental company with stores in Ladson and Ridgeland, South Carolina. The acquisition brings Volvo Rent’s presence to six total rental centers in the state.
Casey Brabham, co-founder of Palmetto Equipment Sales and Rentals, will remain manager of both locations. Co-Founder James Miller, Jr. will continue to serve as a sales manager.
In addition to Volvo Rents’ line of Volvo compact equipment, the rental center carries equipment and tools for the construction, commercial, industrial and homeowner markets, with a focus is on daily, weekly and monthly rentals.
Store hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The company offers 24-hour service every day.
For more information, visit volvorents.com.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...