Volvo Rents expands in Arizona
| February 13, 2012 |
Volvo Rents has acquired Arizona Rentals, which has construction equipment rental stores in four locations: Eloy, Miami, Thatcher and Tucson.
This acquisition follows Volvo Rents obtaining Papé Rents, located in Phoenix, Arizona, in October 2011.
“Our goal is to rebuild a weakened construction market that has left too many jobless, littered the state with incomplete projects and sapped much needed revenue, commerce and customers out of the local economy,” said Michael Crouch, vice president of business development for Volvo Rents.
Volvo Rents rental centers carry Volvo compact equipment as well as equipment and tools for the construction, commercial, industrial and homeowner markets, with a focus on daily, weekly and monthly rentals.
Jeff Bleeker, who co-founded Arizona Rentals in 2005 with Lance Evic, will remain with Volvo Rents in a consultancy role, while Evic will serve as general manager and run all four stores.
Store hours are Monday-Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., with 24-hour customer service every day.
For more information, visit volvorents.com.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...