Volvo names Donaldson ‘Best in Class’
| October 22, 2010 |
Donaldson, a manufacturer of filtration solutions and products, was recognized as a “Best in Class” Premium Supplier by the Volvo Group for 2009.
The Volvo Supplier Award recognized the top nine suppliers based on specific performance criteria, along with the suppliers’ capacity to effectively collaborate with the Volvo 3P team to consistently improve performance.
The Volvo Group is one of the leading suppliers of commercial transport solutions providing products such as trucks, buses, construction equipment and drive systems for marine and industrial applications, as well as aircraft engine components. Donaldson supplies the Volvo Group with filtration systems and replacement parts for engine air intake, mobile hydraulics, engine liquids and exhaust systems.
To learn more about Donaldson filtration technologies, visit Donaldson.com.
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: