Volvo machines now come with CareTrack
| September 21, 2010 |
Volvo Construction Equipment machines – wheel loaders over 10 tonnes, articulated haulers, excavators over 12 tons and motor graders – in the U.S. and Canada will come standard-equipped with CareTrack, Volvo’s telematics system.
CareTrack facilitates mapping and tracking, monitors machine utilization and fuel consumption and manages maintenance costs.
The system communicates using a GSM/GPRS mobile network and/or satellite technology to send comprehensive, real-time proactive reporting. Data is available securely and instantaneously to any remote online connection.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/cms/public_html/wp-content/themes/equipworld2.0/includes/sponsored-content.php on line 28 and defined in /home/cms/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...