Volvo machines now come with CareTrack
| September 21, 2010 |
Volvo Construction Equipment machines – wheel loaders over 10 tonnes, articulated haulers, excavators over 12 tons and motor graders – in the U.S. and Canada will come standard-equipped with CareTrack, Volvo’s telematics system.
CareTrack facilitates mapping and tracking, monitors machine utilization and fuel consumption and manages maintenance costs.
The system communicates using a GSM/GPRS mobile network and/or satellite technology to send comprehensive, real-time proactive reporting. Data is available securely and instantaneously to any remote online connection.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: