VMAC wins Manufacturer of the Year award
| April 16, 2010 |
VMAC took home the Manufacturer of the Year award at the Business Examiner’s 2010 Vancouver Island Business Excellence Awards at the Victoria Conference Center on April 1, 2010.
VMAC makes 100 percent of its products on site in Vancouver Island, supporting the local economy and landing the company the award.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...