VMAC adds to its marketing department
| May 18, 2012 |
VMAC has hired Ian Simpson as the company’s business analyst. In this position, Simpson will provide research and recommendations on which product development, promotional campaigns and communications decisions are based.
Simpson will represent VMAC at a number of tradeshows and industry events over the coming year and will use those experiences in the market analyses he is currently developing.
Simpson is experienced with VMAC’s ERP software and has come up with ways to integrate that data in a highly visible, user-friendly reporting structure.
Simpson graduated from the University of Vancouver Island in Nanaimo, British Columbia, with a degree in business administration. He also participated in the University of British Columbia’s Sauder School of Business’ Ch’nook Scholars Program, where he was selected for the Arc Initiative-UNION program, a one-week business tools and leadership workshop for Arc Ethiopia in the East African city of Addis Ababa.
For more information about VMAC, visit vmacair.com or call 1-800-738-8622.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Software
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: