Vista Training expands internationally
| December 07, 2011 |
Vista Training expanded its services to include international training when the company acquired HeviCert in September. HeviCert is certified to train and administer National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators crane operator tests, National Center for the Certification of Heavy Equipment Operators heavy equipment operator and truck driver exams, and NCCHEO certified heavy equipment mechanic exams. With this acquisition, HeviCert is a division within Vista Training. This new division gives customers more training resources and expertise, and it expands Vista Training’s access to international markets. Vista Training’s worldwide vocational training will operate under the new HeviTrain brand name, and the HeviCert name will market certification services.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...