Vista and CARGI offer gas meter safety video
| June 22, 2012 |
Vista Training has formed a strategic partnership with the Consortium for Advanced Research in Gas Industries (CARGI) at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee to be the exclusive sales agent for its gas meter change-out safety video.
CARGI developed the “Protecting Yourself from Injuries: Gas Meter Change-out Guide” safety video for gas utility employees and contractors. It describes the best ways to prevent injuries while performing residential and industrial/commercial gas meter installation, service and repair.
CARGI developed the safety training program as a result of a research project it conducted to identify the most common types of injuries that can occur during gas meter change-outs.
For more information about the Gas Meter Change-out Guide, visit vista-training.com.
More From: Safety
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...