Vista and CARGI offer gas meter safety video
| June 22, 2012 |
Vista Training has formed a strategic partnership with the Consortium for Advanced Research in Gas Industries (CARGI) at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee to be the exclusive sales agent for its gas meter change-out safety video.
CARGI developed the “Protecting Yourself from Injuries: Gas Meter Change-out Guide” safety video for gas utility employees and contractors. It describes the best ways to prevent injuries while performing residential and industrial/commercial gas meter installation, service and repair.
CARGI developed the safety training program as a result of a research project it conducted to identify the most common types of injuries that can occur during gas meter change-outs.
For more information about the Gas Meter Change-out Guide, visit vista-training.com.
More From: Safety
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: